Wednesday, September 24, 2008

condo unit for sale

got up early, at around 6 a.m. Vianca, PB, and RC dropped by to use my washroom. Nag overnight sila sa office. Pede na silang sabitan nang medal sa pagiging bayani diba? Hehehehehe kelangan e. I need to be up early too since I have a scheduled job interview at the Fort in Taguig I'm not familiar with the place so I need to be early again so if ever I get lost I won't be in a rush. Actually I've been lost. Loko yung manong driver anlayo ng binabaan saken. But it's ok though at least I am not late for the appointment. The job, wow! sales consultant. Actually he (the interviewer) said he just got my resume through jobsdb, I didn't really applied for the post. I was asked if ever I get to choose between sales and office work what would I choose I said office work. Selling high end condo unit is a big risk. I know my capabilities so I can't really see myself in that field. Maybe I can do it part time. But full time as in eight hours a day six days a week. Come on! It's not my forte. Though I can do sales but not that huge. It's huge because we're talking of 8-10M worth of realty. I insisted on office staff position so the interviewer said he will just forward my application to their main office in Alabang. I said it's ok. So I'll be expecting their call next week. Kumusta naman diba? Nasa Bicol ako non.

After that brief interview (brief lang kasi di naman ako interested sa post and medyo madami pa syang interviewhin) I proceeded to Ayala, Makati went to Greenbelt and attended the 12nn mass.

Another call from BDO, I have a job interview on Monday in their main office here in Ortigas. So they were true to their word. When they (interviewer) said they would have my application evaluated for office staff position to be based on their Main I thought it's as good as thank you for coming but there are others who best fit the position.

No comments: