Saturday, September 20, 2008

some kinda reunion

It was Luigi's 18th birthday! Debut ng lola hehehehe. There should have been a celebration but it was cancelled on the last minute. Why? Dunno (sigh) I was excited pa naman.

But its ok though, I went to audrey's birthday party (my inaanak). More than a children's party it seemed like it was a reunion with my former office mates. We had fun reminiscing. Sobrang daming kwentuhan at tsismisan (syempre pa di na mawawala yon puro girls kami e). There was Hya with his bf Randy, Marianne, Cindy, Megs, Che-Che, Gracey, Racquel and others. Four years of stay in Mc Info made our bonding strong and I may say I grew emotionally and socially with them. They were my confidante, comrades and friends. We've shared laughter and tears.

Chatting with them yesterday brought me back to the days when we would talk about anything and everything from politics, religion, gossips, sex and personal life. It seemed we haven't had that secret from each other. I also recall when I was so down that I need their advise and their encouragement, yes we also share those stuff. Though they would give me advise in a not so conventional manner, unlike those love notes and serious talks their advises are accompanied with jokes and laughter. It may seem not right, just what Randy experienced last night when he heard how we gave advise to Racquel's love problem, we criticize and laugh about the problem. He asked "are you truly her friend? and do you always give such advises?" hehehehehe. Well that's the way it is! The reason is: We know you have a problem and you've cried over it so why would we be so serious about it. You can not solve it by crying and your mind won't be able to process/analyze while you are depressed so cheer up and laugh at it. When you get your mind cleared and you feel relaxed after some short laughs then you can think better. Tama naman diba?

Wish we could have stayed a little longer last night but we just can't. But it's ok though we'll see each other on Meg's son birthday on October 11. I can't wait for that day I'm so excited to see them and chat with them again.

No comments: